Solution 9 Edit
“CHINESE ONE CHILD POLICY”-- with MORAL ADJUSTMENT 220.127.116.11Wulong, Erwan
- This solution would not be appropriate in countries like Germany where the population is already declining. Besides, it can lead to imbalances in the population structure and as well as an increase in infant homicide. 18.104.22.168 11:52, January 31, 2014 (UTC)Till and Alina
- What do you mean by moral adjustment? --Anders Johnsen (talk) 12:07, January 31, 2014 (UTC) Kim/Anders
- 1. But Germany has no such kind of problem, we should focus on developing countries.
- 2. It is horrible to think about homicide, DON'T YOU HAVE CONDOM??? 22.214.171.124Erwan, Wulong
- 3. The period of high birth rate and low mortality rate is relatively short because of development, if we could go through this period we could have a more sustainable future 126.96.36.199Erwan, Wulong